I am an Ordained Minister, a Certified Spiritual Healer, and serve as a Diplomat of Earth's Stewardship. My ministry is my personal avocation.
As a minister, I can help those in physical, emotional and spiritual distress. Minister is derived from the Old French ministre and the Latin minister – meaning servant or attendant.
Ministers are the custodians of Light and holders of the Presence (God, The Divine, Higher Self, True Nature, the Tao, Spirit, etc).
I am honored to officiate at many ceremonies and at many times in life, including:
• Working with the dead: helping the soul to continue its journey to the other side.
• Supporting families who have recently experienced the death of a loved one.
• Releasing ceremonies
– for family or friends of someone who has died suddenly from suicide, murder
– for individuals who need to release thoughts and feelings that are no longer
– For items of personal attachment
– For items that have been lost or stolen
Please call me to discuss any particular ceremony you wish to conduct.